The Classic Prop Hire Company Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our online or telephone prop hire services. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement terms
Data – how do we use it?
The Classic Prop Hire Company Ltd processes information about you in order to:
- Identify you each time you visit the website or request to have a service provided
- Process your enquiry or order
- Customise your experience
- Improve our website, product and services
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Data – what we collect
The Classic Prop Hire Company Ltd may collect:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information, email address, postal address, and telephone number, preferences and interests
- To confirm or process orders, we will need to know credit or debit card details such as card number,expiration date, security code, name on card and registered address.
- Non personal information such as the type of internet browser you use or the site from which you linkedto our website
IP address – what is it?
Your IP address is a unique address which identifies your computer on the internet, this is automaticallyrecognised by our web server. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Cookies – what are they?
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; once you agree to their use, the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, if you do alter your browser to prevent cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers.
Cookies – why we use them?
- To identify who you are and to access your account information
- To ensure that you are not asked to register twice
- To enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not
- We also use session cookies so that the website retains information as you use from page to page
The Classic Prop Hire Company Ltd will not share, sell or rent your information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so, or are required to do so by law. We may use your information to send you details of our products and/or services which we think may be relevant/of interest to you.
The Classic Prop Hire Company Ltd have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control.
Information which you submit via our website and telephone is stored on an internal on-site server and webservers located in the European Economic Area.